$200 a month- Handbuilding At Home Studio Rental
- Clay tool kit: Metal rib, needle tool, & wooden knife
- Rolling pin
$250 a month- Pottery Wheel At Home Rental
- Pottery wheel (smaller wheel that is more manageable for small apartments- not recommend for those potters that use bats/throw large work over 3 lbs)
- Clay tool kit: Big loop tool, needle tool, wooden rib, & wooden knife
- A stool
- Clay MUST be purchased through CBTB. Please purchase the amount of clay you anticipate using over this next month because it will be delivered to you at the same time as your pottery wheel.
- You must drop off and pick up greenware and bisqueware and glazed ware from CBTB. There is no option for delivery/pick up; only delivery of the wheel/handbuilding kit and your first batch of clay and pick up of your wheel/handbuilding kit, tools, remaining greenware, and clear bin once you end your membership.
- Firing is included with At Home Membership. You must place all of your greenware into a clear bin given to you by a CBTB staff member when your wheel/handbuilding kit is dropped off. All greenware and bisqueware must fit into this bin when dropping off and picking up.
- Glazing must be done at home, not in our studio. Here are several links for glazes that are compatible with our kilns/firing temperatures (cone 5/6, NOT cone 05/06):
*We will email you within 48 hours of your At Home Artist Practice registration to set up a delivery/pick up time.
Our CBTB staff are instructed not to get out of the truck during delivery. They have also been instructed not to help with pick up of wheels, tools, and materials. All supplies will be disinfected with Lysol upon delivery and pick up.