Join us for a packed weekend with a community raku & pitfiring, picnic, and beautiful farm-to-table dinner and festivities out in the lush rolling hills of Occidental, CA (1.5 hrs from San Francisco)!
- Bring 10-15 small pieces (coffee mug sized), and/or up to 5 larger forms.
- Any mid-range clay bodies are welcome
- Must be bisque fired
- Glaze and prep pieces to be loaded into the kiln. We'll be providing a variety of raku glaze options, including crackles, turquoise & copper glazes, and horse hair techniques
- Saturday evening farm-to-table dinner & review of fired pots. Learn to refine your glaze application before Sunday's firings!
- We'll run 4 raku firings & 1 pitfire over the course of the weekend, concluding Sunday evening, 6pm
- Includes 1 night of lodging
- 2 lunches and 1 dinner provided
*** Please note that Raku fired pots are never fully vitrified, making them not food-safe.