Get the full pottery experience! Teams will make two projects using two very different ceramic techniques to experience the full range of forming clay by hand! The first project is a tall hand-built cup or pencil holder. Your group will have step by step instructions on constructing the form, and receive texture tools to enhance and personalize the surface design of your creation. The second project allows your team to try out the potter’s wheel to create a small bowl or dish. This is a chance to get messy, shaping a wet mound of spinning clay by hand!
Not seeing your group size or perfect time slot? Looking for customizations? CALL US to book group sizes up to 60!
- 2 hours of hands-on pottery instruction
- Make two projects: 1 functional cup/pencil holder with customized textured surface, and 1 wheel-thrown cup, bowl, or dish.
- Choose up to 2 of your creations to be glazed and finished to be picked up as souvenirs after 4-6 weeks
- All materials, clay, and aprons provided.
- Tour of our studio space & pottery collection where students and resident artists create!