Try your hand at the spinning potter’s wheel! Teams will enjoy some time away from technology, getting messy and shaping a wet mound of spinning clay by hand to form a small bowl or dish! Side effects may include flying clay bits, laughter, and unbounded joy. Before your messy escapade, enjoy a variety of hot sandwiches, bakery items, and coffee with an extra half hour private use of our studio!
Not seeing your group size or perfect time slot? Looking for customizations? CALL US to book group sizes up to 60!
- 1 hour of hands-on pottery instruction and 30 mins use of our studio for food and festivities
- Enjoy a variety of hot sandwiches, and bakery goods
- Make one project: A wheel-thrown cup, bowl, or dish.Choose one of your creations to be glazed and finished to be picked up as souvenirs after 4-6 weeks
- All materials, clay, and aprons provided
- Tour of our studio space & pottery collection where students and resident artists create!